ARE YOU A NICE GUY?
If you’re here, it’s probably because you read No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover and it turned your whole fucking world upside down.
You were probably wondering why nothing seemed to be going the way you wanted. You were probably wondering why you never got that raise or promotion or why women keep stomping all over your heart or why you never seem to take any risks.in life.
Then, you read that goddamn book and…turns out…you’re a Nice Guy.
WHAT’S WRONG WITH BEING A NICE GUY?
Certainly, there is nothing wrong with being nice to others. But, this isn’t about being nice to others. This is about being nice to yourself. And, when you fail to stand up for your values, make your own needs a priority, and walk away from bad situations, you’re denying yourself the life you deserve. And, in fact, you’re not really being nice at all. You’re also venturing down a path towards frustration and heartbreak.
Nice Guys are dependent on external validation. They’ll do damn near anything to avoid conflict. And, according to Dr. Glover, Nice Guys are guided by three principles or “covert contracts.” These covert contracts are:
- If I am a good guy, then everyone will love me and like me (and people I desire will desire me).
- If I meet other people’s needs without them having to ask, then they will meet my needs.
- If I do everything right, then I will have a smooth, problem-free life.
These covert contracts exist at an unconscious level, and they simply don’t work. But, Nice Guys are convinced they should. When Nice Guys believe they have fulfilled their side of these contracts, they tend to feel helpless and resentful when others don’t fulfill their side.
WHO EXACTLY IS THE NICE GUY?
- He is the husband who lets his wife run the show.
- He is the boyfriend who frustrates his girlfriend because he is so afraid of conflict that nothing ever gets resolved.
- He is the friend who will do damn near anything for anybody, even though his own life is a mess.
- He is the boss who tells one person what they want to hear, then reverses himself to please someone else.
- He is the employee who works overtime and never asks for a raise or promotion.
- He is the man who lets people walk all over him because he is petrified of controversy.
- He is the man who never says NO and never sets boundaries.
- He is the man whose life seems completely under control, until…BOOM. One day he does something to destroy it all.
COMMON CHARACTERISTICS OF NICE GUYS
- Nice Guys desperately seek the approval of others.
- Nice Guys hide their perceived flaws and mistakes.
- Nice Guys consistently put other people’s needs before their own.
- Nice Guys sacrifice their personal power and play the role of victim.
- Nice Guys are disconnected from other men and from their own masculine energy.
- Nice Guys regularly co-create unsatisfying and unfulfilling relationships.
- Nice Guys are sexually frustrated.
- Nice Guys typically fail to live up to their full potential.
COMMON NICE GUY BEHAVIORS
- Nice Guys do nice things with strings attached. They always have unspoken expectations.
- Nice Guys do anything to avoid rejection.
- Nice Guys constantly blame others – or the universe – for their circumstances.
- Nice Guys often fall for emotionally unstable women who need fixing.
- Nice Guys act like ‘table dogs’ around women, always waiting for a scrap of attention or affection.
- Nice Guys constantly take shit from others.
- Nice Guys settle. They settle for crappy relationships, crappy sex, crappy jobs, and crappy lives.
Can you relate to what you’ve read so far? If so, then it’s time for a fucking change. It’s time to abolish the shit out of your Nice Guy Syndrome. It’s time to start getting what you want in love, sex and life. It’s time to start learning how to become an Integrated Man.
The opposite of a Nice Guy isn’t an asshole. The opposite of a Nice Guy is an Integrated Man.
An Integrated Man feels good about himself from the inside out. An Integrated Man does not seek the approval of others. An Integrated Man seeks to improve himself – not so others will like him, but because he knows he can add value to the world.
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
This is an immersive, 6-week, virtual group coaching program designed to help you abolish your Nice Guy Syndrome and start getting what you want in love, sex, and life.
You’ll participate in weekly group video calls, giving you an incredibly supportive and positive place to share your story. You’ll be able to ask questions, gain feedback and support, and connect with other group members. You’ll get everything you need to help you break free from the Nice Guy Syndrome.
Because this a virtual program, you can participate from the privacy of your own home, and from anywhere in the world. And, once the the program is complete, it’s not really complete. You’ll get support well after the group wraps up. After all, recovery from the Nice Guy Syndrome is a journey that never truly ends.
To make this program as powerful as possible, space is limited.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At The Integrated Man Cave, we want you to have everything you need to break free from the Nice Guy Syndrome, become an integrated man, and start living the life you deserve. When you join our No More Mr. Nice Guy Group Coaching Program, you’ll get:
- Powerful weekly video calls with a group of committed men and faciliated by a certified NMMNG coach
- A private consultation with a certified NMMNG coach
- 100+ pages of curated content to help you break free from the Nice Guy Syndrome
- A comprehensive checklist of breaking free activities
- Lifetime access to our private Facebook community
- Unlimited text and email support
- An invitation to an optional, in-person gathering
- The chance to make lifelong friendships with other like-minded men
- Encouragement and accountability
- Alumni discounts on future Integrated Man Cave programs
JOIN THE NMMNG GROUP ENROLLMENT LIST
We regularly open up enrollment. To participate in the group, make sure you sign up for the enrollment list. It's the only way you'll know when a new group is starting.